Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who says romance doesn’t have a guidebook?

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Want to spice things up with you and your sweetheart?  Have things fizzled because it’s the same ole same ole?

I bought a copy of the Kama Sutra as a gag shower gift for a friend a few years ago.  I didn’t ask how she liked it, it was more information than I wanted.  But c’mon, I got nosy and had to see for myself.  So I bought a second copy, gift wrapped it and brought it home.  Was it a hit!

Now before you rail about kinkiness, the copy was very tasteful and explanatory.  It had a section about lead up romancing, including bathing each other and massages.  Some of the “positions?? were always meant as a joke, and others are explained as being enjoyable for different reasons.

If you’re looking for different, get your own copy.  Make it a point to work through the book with your honey.  You might be surprised what new fun you discover.  But even better, you get time alone, getting to know each other more intimately.  And that is romance.

Posted by Amy on Sunday, September 10th, 2006 at 7:28 am.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment